RTA Guide/Bob-omb Battlefield
|Coins||118 ( ×102 • ×8)|
|Enemy Coins||28 ( ×23 • ×1)|
Bob-omb Battlefield is the first course in the game. It can be accessed from the painting in the far-left room on the first floor of the castle. Being the first course of the game, the door leading to it does not require any Power Stars to be opened.
Star Select Info
There are three acts of the course that can appear by selecting different stars. Keep in mind that if there are any blue stars (uncollected) present in the star selection menu, then the last version that can be selected is the first blue star and not the stars after it:
- Act 1: King Bob-omb: Accessed by selecting Star 1. This version contains King Bob-omb and without the extra bowling ball and Koopa shell. Bob-omb buddy is not present.
- Act 2: Koopa the Quick: Accessed by selecting Star 2 only after completing Big Bob-omb on the Summit. This version contains Koopa the Quick and the extra bowling ball but without the Koopa shell. Bob-omb buddy is present to unlock the cannon.
- Act 3: Small Koopa: Accessed by selecting Star 3 through Star 6 only after completing Big Bob-omb on the Summit and Footrace with Koopa the Quick. This version contains the extra bowling ball and Koopa shell. The Bob-omb buddy is present
- Behind Chain Chomp's Gate
- Big Bob-omb on the Summit
- Footrace with Koopa the Quick
- Find the 8 Red Coins + 100 Coin
- Mario Wings to the Sky
- Shoot to the Island in the Sky
The standard route comes back to BoB after getting the wing cap.