|Inside the Ancient Pyramid
|RTA World Record
|Single Star World Record
Inside the Ancient Pyramid is the third mission of Shifting Sand Land.
In order for the game to register you have stepped on the pillar, Mario has to touch this region in the very center of the pillar.
The blue regions depict where you can jump for pless. The red is what you want to avoid.
The red area is where you want to input the double jump.
Over the Hill
- Easiest: Adjust angle while sliding down the hill after getting the hands free glitch, double jump on flat ground and groundpound over the hill
- Medium: Adjust angle and single jump while still sliding on the hill
- Hardest: Get angle and hands free glitch without jumping back over the hill (Tamapless)
Onto the Pyramid
- Easiest: Double jump (keep A pressed) and groundpound to land on the pyramid
- Intermediate: Skip groundpound and jump again
Alternate Pless Tutorials
Tama Pless Tutorial
Single Jump Pillarless
- If you accidentally get medium bomb instead of big bomb, it is still possible to do pillarless.
- If you fail quickly enough you can do Talons as a backup (see thumbnail to the right)
- You can do a triple jump to make it easier to get over the hill with medium bomb speed.