This is a TODO list, feel free to add things you feel are necessary to be added but make sure you add your name at the end of your edit statement.
- Add object lists for every course
- Create Navigation templates for objects, stars, tases, and similar pages
- Create pages for every object---JoshDuMan
Proper CSS to change some fonts (like the buttons for edit, history, and more) to be the Mario font and to make the wiki look more unique
Some of the SM64 Experts should make a list of possible states Mario can be in (with pictures).
- Hi, I tried my best on one for the challenges: Template:Challenges and Template:Glitches now ---Anderium
Video references sound like a concept worth looking into (mostly for explanatory and/or listing videos) ---Iwer Sonsch
- Finish all the hyperspeed methods
- Create all wanted pages
- Finish all stubs
- Elaborate on TASBot page
A page for every action ---MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Put everything into a category, for easy navigation ---Anderium
Add all information about the Super Mario Video Quiz(zes) ---Quate