RTA Guide/Tiny-Huge Island
|Coins||90 ( ×64 • ×8 • ×2)|
|Enemy Coins||102 ( ×37 • ×13)|
Tiny Huge Island (THI) is the 13th course in the game. There are two variants of the course, the "tiny" one and the "huge" one. In the level are many pipes which take you back and forth between the two. The level is themed around going from one world to another, and interacting with how the size changes affect the world.
There are 2 paintings leading to THI, on the second floor behind a door with a star on it. One is a smaller painting which takes you directly to the tiny version of the course, and the other is a much larger painting that takes you to the huge version of the course
Star Select Info
- Act 1: No Koopa: When any star other than Rematch with Koopa the Quick (Star 3) is selected, neither Koopa the Quick nor his flag will spawn.
- Act 2: Rematch with Koopa: When the star Rematch with Koopa the Quick is selected, while Pluck the Piranha Flower and The Tip Top of the Huge Island have also been completed, Koopa the Quick and his flag will spawn.
- In order to do Rematch with Koopa the Quick you must select the 3rd star.
- Five Itty Bitty Secrets
- Wiggler's Red Coins + 100
- Make Wiggler Squirm
- Pluck the Piranha Flower
- The Tip Top of the Huge Island
- Rematch with Koopa the Quick
70 Route (with THI Reds)