Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:51, 11 May 2021 by MMMMMMMMMMMMM (talk | contribs) (MMMMMMMMMMMMM moved page Speed Conservation to Speed conservation: Sentence casify the wiki)
Speed Conservation is the act of conserving your speed.
(TODO: elaborate on this. if you found this article looking for more info see this)
Speed Conservation is performed when you follow this sequence of events:
- Have horizontal speed
- Go into an area that will not update your speed (e.g. entering water or grabbing a pole
- Exit this area into a sliding state
These are methods that will conserve your speed.
- Grabbing a pole and entering a sliding state afterwards
- Exiting water into a sliding state
- Exiting text while holding a direction on the joystick
- Exiting a cutscene while holding a direction on the joystick
- Letting go of Hoot (does not have any special requirements)