RTA Guide/THI 100 Coins
|THI 100 Coins|
|RTA World Record||1:24.03 (with Red Coins) / 1:39.56 (with Rematch with Koopa the Quick)|
|Single Star World Record||1:11.62|
THI 100 w/ Red Coins
Note: The alternate and expert routes are coin perfect, meaning you cannot miss any coins without significantly deviating from the route for backup coins.
- Standard Route: Gets 13 coins at the start, uses the two beach coins as backups, if needed.
- Alternate Route: Gets 11 coins at the start, requires the two beach coins
- Expert Route: Gets 16 coins at the start, skips the pole coins, requires the two beach coins
Expert Route (Pole Skip)
THI 100 w/ Koopa Rematch
These routes are risky and difficult, it is recommended for beginners to do 100c with Red Coins.
Huge Island (Faster/Harder)
Blue Coin Switch
Lakitu and Shy Guy Manipulation
- Align the camera straight with the tunnel and longjump up-left in the tunnel, hold upright for the second longjump and keep holding upright on the brown slope.
- Do a quick single jump on the brown slope to get higher up, then A+B jumpdive. This makes it so the flyguy will not troll you.
- The landing spot is important, you do not want go to far back or forwards. (See Video)
- After rolling out go neutral and do a full height single jump and then kick.
- Double jump and nudge slightly towards the water before you groundpound.