RTA Guide/Footrace with Koopa the Quick
|Footrace with Koopa the Quick|
|RTA World Record||1:17.50 (Best Available Video)|
|Single Star World Record||1:15.10 (IGT)|
Footrace with Koopa the Quick is the second mission in Bob-omb Battlefield. The second star must be selected when entering the stage in order to spawn Koopa the Quick.
- Try to finish the race as quickly as possible, as Koopa the Quick will run faster after Mario reaches the goal.
- Keep your distance from Koopa the Quick before he gets close to the summit, otherwise he will slow down.
- To understand how manipulating Koopa the Quick works for RTA, and to see the modern route, check the commentated explanation below.
This star is broken down into three sections:
- Beginning - Winning the Race
- Middle - Activating the Cannon
- End - Returning to the Summit
Beginning (Winning the Race)
Middle (Activating the Cannon)
This section is where it's important to avoid going near Koopa the Quick. This movement is the easiest way to do so, while avoiding as much lag as possible.
Ending (Returning to the Summit)
Koopa Manipulation Route/Commentary